- Anyone who is younger than 18 years old must use exercise equipment under the supervision of an adult.
- Before using any pieces of equipment, please read the user manual and safety guidelines, in order to correctly use the fitness equipment.
- Before each use, please inspect the conditions of the fitness equipment, and do not use the equipment if there is any unusual condition.
- Please carefully select the appropriate exercises and difficulty based on your fitness level.
- If you have chronic dieses such as high blood pressure, heart diseases, or any other medical conditions, please consult your doctor before performing any exercises.
- While using the fitness equipment, please make sure there is sufficient space between you and other people/objects.
- Fitness Nook is not responsible for any injuries that occur because the abovementioned guidelines are not followed.